Sunday 11 November 2012

Graphic Design Artists Part 2

Joshua Davis


I love this and I think this is because it reminds me more of illustration than graphics. Its beautiful; the colours are simple just yellow and orange but this works, if there were anymore it would be too busy with such detailed graphics. The weight of line is thin and sharp making it delicate and I love how the composition has been used to balance out the chaotic design. The only thing I dislike is that it has all been done using CAD and the design has become very flat because of it.

Siang Ching



This is a really fun design, I like how Siang has taken something ordinary and made it much more interactive and appealing.

Dan Mountford



Dan Mountford is another designer who's work is absolutely beautiful. The two photographs work perfectly with each other. The colours are soft and faded, they create a calm atmosphere. So its suprising when you see cigarettes on the man's mind. Its like a twisted view of addiction.

Yurko Gutsulyak


 It reminds me of how goods used to hand wrapped in shops before given to the customer. This makes it more personalised, the customer feels special. The paper wrapping also suggests hand crafted quality and is more appealing than the usual cardboard casing. But most importantly, the packaging is so interesting, I would buy the product just to have the packaging.

Jared Nickerson

I love the combination of elements in this: typography, pattern, illustration. The style makes me think of comic books with its bright colours and zany graphics, its something I want to have a go at. I also like how the image ranges from realistic to more crazy, cartoony graphics. It keeps the viewer looking because the graphics don't blend in with each other and become invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment